Teresa Zardus is the owner and founder of Zardus Art of Massage and Wellness Spa, as well as the Zardus School of Massage.
It’s the physical space that is one of the things that is so impressive is a 24 room tutor inspired building constructed in 1931 with beautiful oak woodworking, wood floors throughout its three levels with 16 fantastic practitioners.
Now their mission at the Spa and Wellness Center is to provide integrative wellness resources for individuals to begin and continue their wellness journey. And they offer a space of quiet rejuvenation with supportive services in holistic lifestyles, positive lifestyle coaching, massage, energy work, shamanic healing, Rohlfing therapy, skincare, health and so much more.
Not only that, but Teresa also started the School of Massage. And so, in addition to this dessert, a school massage program incorporates workshops for the general community, as well as focus education programs for students interested in becoming licensed massage therapists and bodyworkers.
What To Expect:
- Described how her businesses are today
- How she became so driven
- Issues and sensations she realized to finally leave the corporate life
- What sort of click for her that it’s gonna be massage and not other professions in the wellness industry
- What point did she have the vision for the spa after she became a massage therapist?
- The main things she did for marketing in her first year as a solo practitioner.
- What kind of practitioners she employed
Connect With Teresa:
Did you enjoy this episode? Be sure to leave a rating and review!
Have a question or a comment? Join the discussion in the FREE Massage Boss Community!
Searching for help or 1:1 guidance? Schedule your free strategy session: