Sara Ernst-Edwards & Lisa Gorman of 360 NeuroMuscular Therapy share their story of deciding to take over and now run the practice together as co-owners after the founder, Katie Adams was ready to leave.
What to Expect in this episode:
- How they look for the right people
- Their training process
- How has Covid-19 changed their practice and what changes they’re keeping
- The most challenging when making the switch from employee to owner
- The scariest moment they’ve faced
- Tools and resources that helped them.
- Advice you wish you’ve heard earlier
- What is their go-to when frustrated
- Their experience in being partners.
- What is being a massage boss mean to them
- What the see in the future for 360NM
More about Sara: A self-described Anatomy nerd, triathlete. Sarah excels at working with clients with complex chronic pain syndromes, evaluating posture and movement, and bringing awareness to the mind/body connection.
More about Lisa: With a strong foothold in the sciences, Lisa uses the scientific method with her approach to musculoskeletal injuries by isolating problematic perpetuating factors, experimentation can create different solutions to musculoskeletal problems and lay the foundation for constant learning.
Learn More & Connect With Sara and Lisa:
Learn More About 360 NeuroMuscular Therapy https://www.360nmt.com
Connect on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/360NMT/
Did you enjoy this episode? Be sure to leave a rating and review!
Have a question or a comment’ Join the discussion in the FREE Massage Boss Community!
Searching for help or 1:1 guidance? Schedule your free strategy session: